Best Credit Cards of September 2019
What is the best credit card? In truth, there is no one-size-fits-all card; the best credit card for you depends on your goals and lifestyle. That’s why the experts at CreditCards.com have compiled a list of the best cards in each major category, from cash back and travel rewards to balance transfers and more. Explore our top picks from our partners and find the best credit card for you.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card
3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card
60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
0% intro APR for 15 months; 16.24% — 26.24% variable APR after that.
- Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
75,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Earn $250 Back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
Earn a $150 bonus after making $500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.